Telegram Web is a feature offered by Telegram that allows you to use Telegram on PC. If you use this app on your mobile device then you can also use it on a web device or Windows and Mac. Basically, Telegram is a messaging app and you can chat with your friends. It is pretty fast and secure. Not only you can chat like a text message but also videos, images, documents, and more. All the chats are synced across the devices in real-time.
This web comes with the same features that you use on the mobile app. You can create groups with 2,00,000 people and build a community. The UI (user interface) is pretty simple and user-friendly. So, the number of users of Telegram is growing very fast.
If you are really interested to use this web on your PC, laptop then you are on the right page. Today we going to discuss Telegram Web. Let’s get started.
What is Telegram Web?
As the name suggested Telegram on the web. Means, use this web on web devices like Desktop, Laptop, or Tablet. Also, you can use other smart devices. It is a web version of Telegram which you can use by web.telegram.org URL in the browser. Here you can chat with your friends, family and create a group as well.
How to use Telegram Web on your PC and Laptop?
Using this web on your PC is really simple and easy. You need to connect to the internet. If all is done then follow the guide and try on your PC. You will successfully log in and use it for free.
Make sure, you have your smartphone because an OTP receives on your mobile number. Once you put the OTP then you can use it.
Now, follow the simple steps to set up the Telegram web on your device.
- First, open a browser on your PC. We recommend you to use Google Chrome, Firefox.
- On the URL bar, type “https://web.telegram.org“, you can use Google Search also.
- Now, you will redirect to the official Telegram web page.
- Then choose the country and put your mobile number.
- Once, you put the mobile number, click on “Next”.
- Now, Telegram Generates a key and send 5 digits unique OTP on your mobile number.
- Once, you filled the OTP, you can successfully get your account and use Telegram on your PC.
- Now, you can use all the Telegram features like chat, send and receive images, videos, documents, and more.
How to Log Out from Telegram Web easily?
If you want to logout from Telegram Web then you need to go through some steps. Here we definitely show the steps. So, you can easily follow and log out successfully.
- Click on the menu icon on the top left side of the screen.
- Click on settings and then Log out.
- Once you click on log out, you will successfully log out from the Telegram web.
Telegram is available for all devices like Android, iOS, Windows, Mac. So, if you want to use Telegram actively then we recommend you use the mobile Telegram app from Google Play Store or App Store. In this post, we going to provide all about Telegram Web. If the post is really helpful for you then kindly share. Also, if you have any query then comment us. We will reply as soon as possible.